[MojoMojo] attachment permissions

sean_ellis meanwhiledown at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 26 06:43:09 GMT 2009

Marcus Ramberg wrote:

> Uhm, I do not believe this is intentional behaviour. I'd accept a
> patch to make edit permissions be required for uploading attachments,
> provided it includes tests.

Ok, it hadn't seemed right. Delete attachment and insert was supressed but a
functioning upload button was still there.

I mimicked some if the code from root/base/attachments/list.tt , that seems
to work for me so far. Perhaps header.tt would be edited to remove reference
to the swf javascript files on pages like this? and .. ?

I'm not sure what you meant above by 'tests'. I'll do it if I'm able.
Meanwhile I'll attach a diff to show what I did,

thanks

Sean http://n2.nabble.com/file/n4069666/attach_perms_check
attach_perms_check