[mojomojo] - This Week In IdeaScale

Mateu X. Hunter hunter at missoula.org
Fri Sep 25 17:38:49 GMT 2009

It is already support with the "Restrict user editing to home directory"
option in Site Settings for administrators.  mojomojo.org does not have
this option set, but any site admin can choose it for their own wiki.

What would nice is some documentation on the feature.  Want to add it to
mojomojo.org or the source code?

- Mateu