[MojoMojo] SMTP mail settings (tried both localhost and mailserver) in mojomojo.conf

Larry Marso lmarso at gmail.com
Sat Jan 30 00:34:18 GMT 2010

Sorry for the delay (traveling).  I see that Catalyst::View::Email is
up to 0.22 now.

It works now, specifying an email server at another accessible machine
(not localhost), using the specification in mojomojo_local.conf

   <sender>
       mailer SMTP
       <mailer_args>
           host 192.168.4.2
       </mailer_args>
   </sender>

and commenting out the email and system_email lines with the defaults.

Thank you so much.