[MojoMojo] SMTP mail settings (tried both localhost and mailserver) in mojomojo.conf

Diego Kuperman diego at freekeylabs.com
Sat Jan 30 05:09:04 GMT 2010

On 1/29/10 9:34 PM, Larry Marso wrote:
> Sorry for the delay (traveling).  I see that Catalyst::View::Email is
> up to 0.22 now.
>
> It works now, specifying an email server at another accessible machine
> (not localhost), using the specification in mojomojo_local.conf

>    <sender>
>        mailer SMTP
>        <mailer_args>
>            host 192.168.4.2
>        </mailer_args>
>    </sender>

great!, I'll update the default conf on the repo to look like this (but
using localhost).

> and commenting out the email and system_email lines with the defaults.

Hm, you shouldn't comment out the system_email line, it's in use on the
"From" header:

http://github.com/marcusramberg/mojomojo/blob/84a030ce9f1f337b9a15c5fcd7f5feb0f667a7b6/lib/MojoMojo/Controller/User.pm#L194

-dk