[MojoMojo] installing and testing mojomojo from git/cpan on debian 5.0.4

Dan Dascalescu ddascalescu at gmail.com
Wed Mar 3 10:09:34 GMT 2010

Salut,

Thanks for the post!

The Docbook is completely optional (I would delete it if you don't use
it, since that will save MM from loading it when parsing markup).

The external dependency list is maintained
http://mojomojo.org/documentation/installation#External_library_dependencies
. Feel free to add "aliased" (I'm not quite clear about that). On that
note, also delete Defang/Declaw if you notice errors with markup
rendering - see
http://github.com/marcusramberg/mojomojo/issues/#issue/60

--
Dan Dascalescu