[northwestengland.pm] January 28th 2008 venue confirmed.

Ian Norton i.d.norton at gmail.com
Wed Dec 17 12:07:06 GMT 2008

Hi All,

Marvin from The Forum Bar in Preston gave me a call back yesterday to
confirm that we can indeed meet there on the 28th.  There's a small
area upstairs that does not have a bar, but the bar is only down the
stairs.

There's limited disabled access, which could prove a problem if anyone
has physical mobility issues.  If this is the case, please do drop me
an off list email and I'll see what I can do in terms of arranging an
alternative venue should that be required.

I'm still looking for a suitable venue for the technical talks
starting in February, but have the suggestion of the NWDA offices on
the same street as Forum.  Not sure if the Preston offices have
similar facilities to the Manchester offices or not at the moment.
Any suggestions for suitable Preston tech talk venues gratefully
received!

Hope to see you all there in January!

Ian.