[northwestengland.pm] January 28th 2008 venue confirmed.

Tim Dobson lists at tdobson.net
Wed Dec 31 19:23:38 GMT 2008

Ian Norton wrote:
> Any suggestions for suitable Preston tech talk venues gratefully
> received!

Hi,
Geekup Preston[1] has used upstairs at The Forum, though as I understand
in general they found it too noisy. They now meet in a super secret
location.

Preston LUG[2], apparently relatively inactive, appear to occasionally
have met for beers in the Greyfriar from what I can tell.

Tim

[1] http://geekup.org/events/