[northwestengland.pm] Re: [GeekUp] North West England Perl Mongers

Tim Dobson lists at tdobson.net
Wed Dec 31 19:36:40 GMT 2008

Ian Norton wrote:
> The more the merrier!  Bring your friends, welcome!  I don't consider
> myself to be an expert, but I'm hoping that through this PM, that
> might get a little closer for all those who want to go in that
> direction.

Haha. Well I live in Glossop, which makes travelling [by train] to
Preston quite a daunting task. Not something I'm not capable of doing
etc. just 2 hours travelling each way.
Unfortunately, I can honestly say that, travelling to Preston for an
evening does not appeal at much at the moment.

On the other hand, I do know a few people from the general area
surrounding Preston who I will pass this on to.

Tim

--
www.tdobson.net
----