[northwestengland.pm] North West England Perl Mongers - Lancaster - Technical meeting Saturday 12th December 2009.

Ian Norton i.d.norton at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 17:11:16 GMT 2009

Hi All,

This months North West England Perl Mongers is a technical meeting and sees our
first hack day session.

The group objectives for the hack day session are to work on the Enlightened
Perl Organisations 'Iron Man' archives to provide a better searchable resource
to the community.

Some details of the ideas include:

    Get the ironamn archives working :)
    Get the badges code for ironman working
    Get the everything.per.ly into mass consciousness
    After that: take over world, start breeding mutant cheetas for cheetah army

Some of the details are a little sketchy on that last one and we popped a few
pills in Mark after he said it...

As with many North West England PM meetings, physical attendance isn't required
as we'll be online within the #northwestengland.pm IRC channel on irc.perl.org
if you want to come and join us in electronic form.

Starting at 14:00 on Saturday 12th of December hosted at the Shadowcat Systems
offices in The Barracks Building (Opposite the Royal Lancaster Infirmary) White
Cross in Lancaster going on until we drop!  Give us a call on 01524 842155 if
you can't find it!

That said, you're welcome to bring your own Perl project too :)

Hope to see some new nicks online and some new faces make a physical
manifestation!

Regards, Ian.