[northwestengland.pm] North West England Perl Mongers - Preston - First birthday Thursday 21st January 2010

Ian Norton i.d.norton at gmail.com
Tue Dec 22 23:51:20 GMT 2009

Hi All,

To celebrate our official first birthday and a successful year, the
next social will be held in Preston, the town where North West England
Perl Mongers began.

We'll be eating curry at the East Z East restaurant in Preston
(http://www.eastzeast.com/preston.asp), 19 Church Street, Preston, PR1
3BQ (http://tinyurl.com/yhu9kuv), only a short walk from the Preston
train station.

Table tentatively booked for 19:30.

Please book your place at the Event Wax
(http://nwe.eventwax.com/nwepm-january-social-2010) so that we can let
the restaurant know numbers prior to the event.

I look forward to seeing many people there to celebrate the excellent
community work that NWE.pm has done in the last year,

Regards, Ian.