[northwestengland.pm] Hello

Ian Norton i.d.norton at gmail.com
Mon Jan 19 14:09:14 GMT 2009

Hi James,

> Good to hear :) where is the meet going to be, and which day? (I'm
> leaving on the 28th so I might be able to make it).

Ah.  That's not so good.  We're meeting in the evening on the 28th I'm afraid.

There is a GeekUp meeting in Preston this evening at The Forum bar
(http://geekup.org/events/109/) which I'm hoping to make it down from
Lancaster for.  The Manchester free software group are also meeting up
tomorrow (http://manchester.fsuk.org/blog/2009/01/15/ian-lynch-setting-up-and-sustaining-a-global-foss-based-business-20th-january/)
if you're more in that direction.

If you let us know where abouts in Lancashire you are, there might
well be someone on the list who'd be up for meeting for a beer or two,
or possibly a social event near where you are.

> Sorry if this information is available online, I couldn't find it.

Not sure, we're still in the process of sorting all those sorts of
things out so possibly not.

Ooops, I didn't reply to the list!  I'll copy it in now so the above
makes some sense :)

Regards, Ian.