[northwestengland.pm] North West Perl Mongers inaugural meeting - Wednesday 28th Jan 2009 - THIS WEEK!

Ian Norton i.d.norton at gmail.com
Mon Jan 26 22:15:42 GMT 2009

Hi All,

At a time when the word inauguration might be being overused, I
thought I'd get it in one last time before putting it away to bed.

In case you've forgotten (and how could you?), this Wednesday is the
inaugural meeting of the North West England Perl Mongers group!

Bring your fellow geeks and don't forget your drinking boots, this
one's a social event.

You'll find us upstairs at The Forum Bar[1], PR1 2AA in Preston from
around 19:00 until later (this is the venue used by GeekUp Preston if
anyone's been to that).  We'll be the people with the two foot high
cuddly penguin!  A convenient car park can be found between Syke
Street and Glover Street [1], though others are available.  The car
park does lock at night, but I believe stays open until 23:30, though
you'll need to take responsibility for checking that on the night if
you're thinking of cutting it fine.

North West England Perl Mongers is open to all who want to join,
hosting meetings on the last Wednesday of each month.  Each month will
alternate between social and technical, so
please do pass this message on to others who might be interested.

[1] http://tinyurl.com/b4r6lj