[northwestengland.pm] FW: [pm_groups] International Perl resources

Mark Keating m.keating at shadowcat.co.uk
Mon Sep 21 10:35:28 GMT 2009

-original message-
Subject: [pm_groups] International Perl resources
From: Gabor Szabo <szabgab at gmail.com>
Date: 21/09/2009 10:55

I'd appreciate if you forwarded this to your perl monger list or just read
it and acted on it.

       ----------------------- cut here -----------------------------

Hi,

Maybe it is just me, who does not speak your language but I have no idea
what Perl related resource are there in Turkish, Greek, Arabic or almost
any other language.

I think it would be important that perl.org or learn.perl.org or both make it
easy for people who are less than comfortable in English to find resource
in your language.

So as a first step I setup a page on the TPF wiki to collect this information:

http://www.perlfoundation.org/perl5/index.cgi?international_perl_resources

Please update that page with a link to the "Perl Portal" in your language or
if you have several important resources than add links to all of them.

If you are too lazy to update the wiki, you can also send the link and the
title in your language to me and I'll update the wiki.

regards
--
Gabor Szabo <szabgab at gmail.com>
http://szabgab.com/blog.html