[northwestengland.pm] London Perl Workshop

Mark Keating m.keating at shadowcat.co.uk
Mon Sep 21 14:23:42 GMT 2009

Hey all,

The London Perl Workshop is on 5th Dercember at the University of
Westminster's New Cavendish campus:

http://conferences.yapceurope.org/lpw2009/

So in the spirit of being the potential youngest represented Perl group,
and the funkiest, lets see how many people we can get from our region to
this event ;). So, go quickly all and sundry and sign up, submit papers
and generally get yer collective arses into gear.

Regards

Mark

p.s. I may apply Kwiki Ba to those not signing and submitting as I am
also the organiser of the LPW :)

--
Mark Keating BA (Hons)          |  Writer, Photographer, Cat-Herder
Managing Director               |  Shadowcat Systems Limited