[northwestengland.pm] North West England Perl Mongers - Lancaster - Social meeting Thursday 15th April 2010

Ian Norton i.d.norton at gmail.com
Thu Apr 8 13:29:56 GMT 2010

Hi All,

This month's social meeting will be held on Thursday the 15th of
April, at The Sun Hotel
(http://www.thesunhotelandbar.co.uk/default.asp) in Lancaster, 63-65
Church Street, Lancaster, Lancashire, LA1 1ET which is only five
minutes walk from Lancaster train station.

The pub has a good range of real ales and also serves excellent food
between 16:00 and 21:00. We'll kick things of at around 19:00 which
will allow people to drift in and grab a beer and some food as they
wish.

This social meeting is a special occasion as we'll be celebrating the
successful launch of the new IronMan (beta site at
http://ironboy.enlightenedperl.org/) site the night before. It's going
to be successful I tell you!

A map (courtesy of Ordinance Survey Open Space API) can be seen on the
meeting page at http://northwestengland.pm.org/meetings/016.html

Remember, North West England Perl Mongers covers a large geographical
area!  If you want us to bring the camel and penguin to your area and
you can organise a venue for approximately twenty people, please do
let me know.

Please forward this email to friends, colleagues or lists that you
think might be interested.

Regards, Ian.