[northwestengland.pm] IronMan hack and put live - Wednesday 14th April 19:00 onwards!

Ian Norton i.d.norton at gmail.com
Tue Apr 13 21:16:05 GMT 2010

Hi All,

We'll be having an online hack on the IronMan code tomorrow night and
putting it live once we're happy any show stopping issues are dealt
with.

Come and help out - we'll be online at irc.perl.org in our very own
#northwestengland.pm

Remember that you don't need to be an expert in the project or code to
make valuable contributions in how things look and operate, features
that we've missed or things that look a bit unfamiliar compared to the
existing site.

The project todo list can be found at:

http://dev.catalyst.perl.org/repos/bast/ironman/branches/mk-ii/IronMan-Web/todo.pod

I have my takeaway planned and my beer ready, so I hope to see lots of
you online tomorrow!

Don't forget our release party on Thursday night too :)

Regards, Ian.