[northwestengland.pm] Ironman test and dev archives - http://ironboy.enlightenedperl.org/

Ian Norton i.d.norton at gmail.com
Wed Mar 17 23:39:49 GMT 2010

Hi NWE.pm,

Following on from our hack day in December, the ironman test & dev
archives (http://ironboy.enlightenedperl.org/) are now officially
collecting data on a regular cron job and the web UI is now supporting
both daily (http://ironboy.enlightenedperl.org/archive/2010/02/11) and
monthly (http://ironboy.enlightenedperl.org/archive/2010/02) views.

There are some minor issues to fix, but on the whole things are
looking very well!

I'd like to say a special thanks to everyone who's put in so much
effort to work on this, especially those who came and joined the
NWE.pm hack day both physically and electronically back in December
last year.  I'd like to name names, but there are so many who've been
fundamental in seeing this through to this point.

Subject to a few days of testing and some final tweaks, it would be
nice to set a go live date in the next few weeks. There's still time
to volunteer and I suspect that we might well announce another maybe
evening hack session to polish things prior to the final release.

Please have a glance through things, check out the functionality and
let people know what you think and spread the word that we're looking
for comments.

See lots of you at the tech meeting tomorrow!

Regards, Ian.