[northwestengland.pm] North West England Perl Mongers - Manchester - Technical meeting Thursday 18th March 2010.

Smylers Smylers at stripey.com
Tue Mar 16 12:32:23 GMT 2010

Ian Norton writes:

> This months North West England Perl Mongers technical meeting will be
> held at the wonderful MEN offices in Manchester The programme will
> feature a talk by mst (Matt S. Trout) which we'd like to call Epic
> Perl.

Hi all. Sorry I'm not going to be able to make this -- I'll be going to
London.pm tech meeting on Thursday, having cleverly arranged a work trip
to coincide with it ... while completely failing to spot it means
missing a talk much closer to home.  Ooops.

I will come to another meeting soon, honest!

Smylers
--
Watch fiendish TV quiz 'Only Connect' (some questions by me)
Mondays at 20:30 on BBC4, or iPlayer: http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00lskhg