[northwestengland.pm] North West England Perl Mongers - Manchester - Technical meeting Thursday 27th May 2010

Ian Norton i.d.norton at gmail.com
Mon May 17 13:31:21 GMT 2010

Hi All,

The May 2010 technical meeting will be our first at MadLab
(http://madlab.org.uk/), the Manchester Digital Laboratory. We'd like
to extend a thanks to Dave Mee and Asa Calow for booking us space.

Our topic for this technical session is lightening talks. If you wish
to give a Lightning Talk simply tell me what it is and I will write it
up here. Or come on the night and surprise us with a talk. Lightning
Talks can be on anything you wish, sure it'd be good if they were
technical, but all they really have to be is...5 minutes long :).

If you wish to do a lightning talk then please contact Mark or Ian
with your suggestion, or let us know on the night and we will fit them
into the schedule. This is a perfect opportunity to talk if you have
never spoken before or if you have a subject you wish to share with
the wider community.

The meeting will begin at 19:30, go on for a bit and then be followed
by a trip to a local hostelry.

Regards, Ian.