[northwestengland.pm] Fwd: Oyster and the Cloud conference in London

Hakim Cassimally hakim.cassimally at gmail.com
Thu Nov 18 09:09:33 GMT 2010

Hi,

Gabor++ reminded me about the Cloud conference in February in London.
(see FW'd thread)

I think it might be a great idea to have a booth, with information about:
  - Oyster (the ostensible reason for being at a Cloud conf)
  - Modern Perl
  - nwe.pm
  - EPO

My only doubt is whether it's a good idea to promote a very young
opensource project at a commercial conference.  (i.e., if it's not
really workable then, will people write it off?)

What do you think?  Perhaps we can talk about it on Saturday!  I'm up
for manning the stall for 1 or both days if other people are also
interested.

osfameron