[northwestengland.pm] NWE.pm hackday notes!

Mark Keating m.keating at shadowcat.co.uk
Mon Nov 22 18:02:34 GMT 2010

On 22/11/2010 11:18, Hakim Cassimally wrote:
> Hi all!
>
> It was great to meet up with everyone on Saturday!  Really big thanks
> again to Mark and Ian for nwe.pm for organizing, and Shadowcat for
> sponsoring the day.
>
> I'm planning to write-up the day's events, and especially progress on
> Oyster, on blog, and I'll link to:
>
>     http://www.nwewiki.markkeating.me.uk/index.php?title=Hackday/2010
>
> It'd be great if other people also have time to write up any notes --
> whether on the day itself, the project in general, or on the
> particular part of the project they were working on, and link to that
> page too!  (If you don't have a blog, then just grab somewhere
> sensible on the wiki, perhaps [[Hackday/2010/$YOUR_NICK]])
>
> cheers,
> osfameron

To add to this I have some okay pictures of the day that I can mail to
people if they so wish, just let me know an address to mail them to and
the size (horizontal) that you require.

Regards

Mark

--
Mark Keating BA (Hons)          |  Writer, Photographer, Cat-Herder
Managing Director               |  Shadowcat Systems Limited