[northwestengland.pm] Fwd: [Dancer-users] Heroku Service for Perl

Hakim Cassimally hakim.cassimally at gmail.com
Fri Oct 22 08:45:37 GMT 2010

Just replied to Dancer ML about Oyster... (/via @larsen)

osf'

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Hakim Cassimally <hakim.cassimally at gmail.com>
Date: 22 October 2010 09:40
Subject: Re: [Dancer-users] Heroku Service for Perl
To: dancer-users at perldancer.org

Hi,

We will be working on something very similar to this at the
northwestengland.pm hackday!

 * 20th November, at the Shadowcat offices in Lancaster, UK.
 * http://northwestengland.pm.org/meetings/023.html
 * http://xrl.us/oysterproject
 * http://www.slideshare.net/osfameron/oyster
 * pizza!  beer!  fun!

The initial target we were thinking of is for Catalyst support, but,
being a hackday, people will work on whatever itch they want to
scratch... and of course we'd be delighted for someone to work on
supporting Dancer (and other Plack applications)!

If you can't make it to Lancaster for the day, you can always join us
online:  irc.perl.org #northwestengland.pm, or ML at
http://lists.scsys.co.uk/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/northwestengland.pm

Cheers,
osfameron