[northwestengland.pm] Fri 20 Apr: ThaiBeer

Paul Waring paul at xk7.net
Wed Apr 4 20:07:13 GMT 2012

On Friday 20 April a number of us from various geek groups will be going
for some thai food at Try Thai on Faulkner Street. We'll be meeting
outside the restaurant just before 7:30pm and going straight in for a meal.

http://www.try-thai.co.uk

There's a menu on the web site with full costs, but expect £25-30 per
head, depending on which banquet you choose and how many beverages you
drink.

The event is open to all but I need to book a table, so please let me
know by email (paul at xk7.net) if you would like to attend. The deadline
for booking is 6pm, Wednesday 18 April.

Hope to see you there!

Paul