[northwestengland.pm] North West England Perl Mongers - Manchester - technical meeting this Thursday 30th August.

Ian Norton i.d.norton at gmail.com
Tue Aug 28 20:02:37 GMT 2012

Hi All,

This Thursday we'll be gathering at Madlab for the first of the
"Learning Perl Together" series aiming to cross train developers of
other languages in Perl.  At a time of high demand for Perl
developers, why not broaden your skill base or polish up what you know
already?

Towards the end of the meeting we'll be discussing the plans for the
hackday in September.

Come along to Madlab and say hello from 19:00 onwards -
http://northwestengland.pm.org/meetings.html

Please forward this email to friends, colleagues or lists that you
think might be interested.

Regards, Ian.
--
Ian Norton