[northwestengland.pm] [job] £45k Perl Developer job

Dave Page grimoire at cultofperf.org.uk
Thu Feb 21 11:40:41 GMT 2013

On Thu, Feb 21, 2013 at 11:36:52AM +0000, David Dand wrote:

> I enclose a CV for the following position:
>
> Perl Developer (Perl, MySQL, LAMP) - Manchester - £45,000

Dear Dave,

I'm sorry to inform you that your application for this position has been
declined due to your inability to read and follow the application
instructions.

To whit, you have sent your CV to an e-mail list for Perl fans, rather
than to the application address, and have left the job reference out of
the e-mail subject line.

Better luck next time!

Dave
--