[northwestengland.pm] Fri 22 Nov: ArmenianBeer

Paul Waring paul at xk7.net
Sun Nov 10 13:18:14 GMT 2013

On Friday 22 November a number of us from various geek groups will be
going for some Armenian food at the Armenian Taverna on Princess Street
(just under the Virgin Money branch behind the Town Hall). We'll be
meeting outside the restaurant just before 7pm and going straight in for
a meal.

http://www.armeniantaverna.co.uk/

Based on previous visits, we'll probably get a variety of dishes to
share, which comes in at around £20/head, plus drinks on top.

The event is open to all but I need to book a table, so please let me
know by email (paul at xk7.net) if you would like to attend. The deadline
for booking is 6pm, Wednesday 20 November.

Hope to see you there!

Paul

--
Paul Waring