[northwestengland.pm] Machine Learning workshop - kNN classifiers with Paul Brabban: Monday 19th February, 7pm, MadLab

Hakim C hakim.cassimally at gmail.com
Sun Feb 4 19:39:26 GMT 2018

It's time for another LambdaLounge session!  This time we have a workshop
on Machine Learning, as Paul Brabban from def_shef will take us through
implementing a classic machine learning algorithm: kNN classifiers.

It's a workshop so we encourage you to bring a laptop with your favourite
functional programming language installed to follow along.

 *When*: Monday 19th February @ 7pm (doors open slightly earlier, we aim to
start by 7:05pm)

 *Who*: Paul Brabban (@brabster) from across the Pennines at @def_shef

 *Where*:  https://madlab.org.uk/find-us/

 *Sign Up: *
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/lambdalounge-machine-learning-workshop-with-paul-brabban-tickets-42842694653

Full blurb is on the eventbrite page above!

Please could you sign up to let us know numbers.  (This is new - if you
have any questions or comments about it, get in touch by email or twitter!)

All the best!

Hakim