[northwestengland.pm] Machine Learning workshop - kNN classifiers with Paul Brabban: Monday 19th February, 7pm, MadLab

Hakim C hakim.cassimally at gmail.com
Tue Feb 13 12:10:08 GMT 2018

Hi all!

This machine learning workshop is this coming Monday 19th!
As an experiment, I've set up an eventbrite page this time - it's selling
out fast, so please do register!

   https://www.eventbrite.com/e/lambdalounge-machine-
learning-workshop-with-paul-brabban-tickets-42842694653

Also, have you all seen the Humble functional books Bundle?
https://www.humblebundle.com/books/functional-programming-books