[northwestengland.pm] LambdaLounge: Introduction to Idris with Conor Farrell, 18th June. (Pizza and drinks will be provided!)

Hakim C hakim.cassimally at gmail.com
Fri Jun 15 12:17:08 GMT 2018

This is on Monday!  Put it in your diaries now before you forget over the
weekend ;-)

THREE great reasons to go:

1) An accessible introduction to Idris from Conor Farrell!
2) delicious pizzas (veggie option included) and drinks (beer +
non-alcoholic)  from our lovely sponsor Equal Experts, who have made this
event possible!
3) and another drink at the Pilcrow Pub from our second lovely sponsor
Dunnhumby

Please do sign up at https://www.eventbrite.com/e/an-introduction-to-idris-
with-conor-farrell-tickets-46544100658 so we can plan for numbers!
Hope to see you there,

Hakim