[northwestengland.pm] Fwd: [lambda-lounge-manchester] Lambda Lounge October 2018 - Lightning Talks

Hakim C hakim.cassimally at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 08:49:49 GMT 2018

Our Lightning Talks session is tonight!  Lots of cross-language functional
(and related) goodies, including FP in Python, how to build Keyboards, F#,
and Pattern Matching!

Hope to see some of you there.  Bit short notice, but in general, we're a
language-agnostic programming language meetup, so do get in touch if you'd
like to attend (or present) a talk on something related to functional
programming in Your Favourite Programming Language in future :-)

All the best,