[northwestengland.pm] Drink-Food_Code Talk

Mark Keating m.keating at shadowcat.co.uk
Thu Oct 25 10:25:43 GMT 2018

Hiya,

This is on Friday at:

http://bundobust.com/manchester/

Let's assemble betwixt 18:00-23:00 for beer, spicy food and revelry.
Does anyone need a signifier to know who we are - will anyoine arriving
early grab a table?

-ttfn

Markie

--
Mark Keating             |   Writer, Photographer, Cat-Herder

Director                 |   Shadowcat Systems Limited
                              Enlightened Perl Organisation
                              Lancaster and Morecambe Makers
                              FLOSSUK (UKUUG Limited)

Community Contributor    |   The Perl Foundation
                              Enlightened Perl Organisation
                              Lancaster and Morecambe Makers
                              FLOSSUK
                              Digital Lancaster
                              Independent Lancaster
                              Lancaster Hour
                              Ethical Small Trader's Association

Social Links             |   http://shadow.cat/blog/mark-keating/
                              http://linkedin.com/in/markkeating
                              @shadowcat_mdk

Shadowcat Systems Limited
Is a Company registered in England and Wales.
Company address: The Barracks, White Cross, South Road, Lancaster, LA1 4XQ.
Company Registration Number: 05420396.
Company VAT Number: 868 9313 71

Disclaimer
of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of
the author and do not necessarily represent those of Shadowcat Systems Limited.

upon its contents, nor copy or show it to anyone. Please contact the sender if you believe you
have received this email in error immediately and do not disclose the contents to anyone or
make copies thereof.