[northwestengland.pm] Lambda Lounge: Mon 20th May - serverless Clojurescript on AWS!

Hakim C hakim.cassimally at gmail.com
Mon May 20 09:18:17 GMT 2019

This is tonight!

You're still welcome to come / bring colleagues / etc., but we'd really
appreciate if you could sign up at:

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/lambdalounge-may-2019-serverless-clojurescript-on-aws-tickets-61699405583

so we can tell the venue to expect you AND (most importantly) make sure
there's enough pizza!

All the best,
Hakim