[Redis] Redis cluster support?

Damien Krotkine damien at krotkine.com
Sun Dec 1 10:46:46 GMT 2013

On Sat, Nov 30, 2013, at 05:37 AM, Drew Taylor wrote:

Hi,

First, thanks for creating this mailing list. Redis is a very fun and
useful piece of software, and of course perl support is very important!
:)

Indeed !

I was reading this article [1] which made me wonder if support for
Redis cluster has been planned/implemented yet. If not, is there
interest yet and can I help?

I have never personally used it. But it would be interesting to give it
a go. I shouldn't be difficult to wrap something around Redis.pm
similar to
[1]https://github.com/antirez/redis-rb-cluster/blob/master/cluster.rb
?

Thanks,