[Xml-compile] The difference between document and rpc bindings

Zbigniew Lukasiak zzbbyy at gmail.com
Fri Nov 14 12:08:04 GMT 2008

There are loads of documentation on the subject - but I have not found
any high-level view instead of the mountains of details.  From all
that reading I have the intuition that in the document style the
format of the messages is specified by external (linked) XML schemas -
while the rpc style defines it's own XML schema for the exchanged
messages (together with a semantic for it).  Is that right?

--
Zbigniew Lukasiak
http://brudnopis.blogspot.com/