[Xml-compile] What is $action in XML::Compile::Tester synopsis

Mark Overmeer mark at overmeer.net
Mon Nov 24 12:52:46 GMT 2008

* Zbigniew Lukasiak (zzbbyy at gmail.com) [081124 12:36]:
> On Mon, Nov 24, 2008 at 1:28 PM, Mark Overmeer <mark at overmeer.net> wrote:

> >>  $tester->fromWSDL($wsdl);
> >>  $tester->addCallback($action, \&get_stock_price);
> > Did you have a look at the script in the example directory?

> Which one?  I have not found any example using XML::Compile::Tester.

When you are implementing the ::SOAP::HTTPDaemon, then you need to
look in the example directory of that distribution.
http://search.cpan.org/src/MARKOV/XML-Compile-SOAP-Daemon-0.11/examples/namesservice/

List of related seperate distributions:
 XML-Compile-0.96        Compilation based XML processing
 XML-Compile-Cache-0.13  Cache compiled XML translators
 XML-Compile-Dumper-0.10 Remember precompiled XML processors
 XML-Compile-SOAP-0.78   XML over SOAP, client side
 XML-Compile-SOAP-Daemon-0.11  SOAP accepting server
 XML-Compile-Tester-0.04 support XML::Compile related regression testing
 XML-LibXML-Simple-0.13  XML::LibXML clone of XML::Simple::XMLin()
 XML-Rewrite-0.10        schema based XML cleanups

       Mark at Overmeer.net                          solutions at overmeer.net