[Xml-compile] What is $action in XML::Compile::Tester synopsis

Zbigniew Lukasiak zzbbyy at gmail.com
Mon Nov 24 13:00:05 GMT 2008

On Mon, Nov 24, 2008 at 1:52 PM, Mark Overmeer <mark at overmeer.net> wrote:
> * Zbigniew Lukasiak (zzbbyy at gmail.com) [081124 12:36]:

>> > Did you have a look at the script in the example directory?
>
>> Which one?  I have not found any example using XML::Compile::Tester.
>
> When you are implementing the ::SOAP::HTTPDaemon, then you need to
> look in the example directory of that distribution.
> http://search.cpan.org/src/MARKOV/XML-Compile-SOAP-Daemon-0.11/examples/namesservice/

Hmm:

zl at perl:~/tmp/XML-Compile-SOAP-Daemon-0.11> find examples/
examples/
examples/namesservice
examples/namesservice/MyExampleData.pm
examples/namesservice/README
examples/namesservice/client.pl
examples/namesservice/servtempl.pl
examples/namesservice/namesservice.xsd
examples/namesservice/MyExampleCalls.pm
examples/namesservice/namesservice.wsdl
examples/namesservice/server.pl
zl at perl:~/tmp/XML-Compile-SOAP-Daemon-0.11> grep Tester examples/ -R
zl at perl:~/tmp/XML-Compile-SOAP-Daemon-0.11>

Looks like there aren't any Tester examples in Daemon.

Z.

--
Zbigniew Lukasiak
http://brudnopis.blogspot.com/