[Xml-compile] What is $action in XML::Compile::Tester synopsis

Mark Overmeer mark at overmeer.net
Mon Nov 24 13:44:11 GMT 2008

* Zbigniew Lukasiak (zzbbyy at gmail.com) [081124 13:31]:
> > Which version of the Tester do you have?  0.04 has a lot of
> > examples.  Isn't that enough?
>
> zl at perl:~/tmp/XML-Compile-Tester-0.04> ls
> blib  ChangeLog  lib  Makefile  Makefile.PL  MANIFEST  META.yml
> pm_to_blib  README  t
>
> zl at perl:~/tmp/XML-Compile-Tester-0.04> ls t
> 01use.t  pod.t
> zl at perl:~/tmp/XML-Compile-Tester-0.04>
>
> I've also tried find - but I could not find the examples.

Try
   man XML::Compile::Tester
Are those insufficient?

But you are right: there are no tests in ::Tester...
I need XML::Compile to run the tests, but can not have a cyclic reference
between distributions...  ::Compile needs ::Tester, and ::Tester should
need ::Compile for most tests... that is a limitation of CPAN.

       Mark at Overmeer.net                          solutions at overmeer.net