[Xml-compile] WSDL confusion

Tobias Henoeckl hoeni-xmlcompile at sisyphus.de
Tue Oct 7 08:25:53 BST 2008

Hi Mark,

On Mon, Oct 06, 2008 at 09:32:18PM +0200, Mark Overmeer wrote:
> Sorry that it took so long to answer... I had not a minute to spare, in
> the last few days.

I'm glad you found the time at all :-)

> Running in debug mode, with
>
>    use Log::Report mode => 3;

Oh, I didn't know that one. May that would be worth a note in the docs...

> Wrong order.  Many (Open Source) XML implementations are sloppy.

I felt trappy safe with my $$$$-Tool saying my WSDL is ok.
Lesson learned :-)

> The confusion may be that the "portType" order can either be input/output
> or output/input... the binding order cannot.

I really didn't realize that order would be relevant here.
It's really hard to get into that topic as there are so many topcis you
have to deal with at once... :-/

$BeerAtNextYAPC++ :-)

Regards, Hoeni

--
SpaceNet AG
Joseph-Dollinger-Bogen 14

Vorstand: Sebastian v. Bomhard
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Alexander Grundner-Culemann
Firmensitz: München, HRB: 136055 (Amtsgericht München)
USt-IdNr.: DE813185279