[Xml-compile] XML Compile 0.95: error: transport http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/http style not detected in WSDL

Allan Wind allan at insurancedesk.com
Thu Oct 9 16:25:27 BST 2008

Mark,

When I upgrade XML::Compile from 0.94 to 0.95 I start getting this error:

error: transport http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/http style not detected in WSDL

Here is the snippet of the WSDL (with real domain name replaced with
example.com):

    <binding name="ReceiveLeadsSoapHttp" type="tns:ReceiveLeads">
        <soap:binding style="document"
transport="http://example.com/soap/http"/>
        <operation name="receiveLeads">
            <soap:operation style="document"
soapAction="http://example.com/saleslead/ReceiveLeadsSoapHttpPort/receiveLeads"/>
            <input>
                <soap:header message="tns:receiveLeadsMsg"
part="header" use="literal"/>
                <soap:body use="literal" parts="body"/>
            </input>
            <output>
                <soap:body use="literal"/>
            </output>
        </operation>
    </binding>

Please let me know if there is any other data I can help you with to
troubleshoot this issue.

/Allan
--
Allan Wind