[Xml-compile] error: rpc style requires compileClient with rpcin parameters

Zbigniew Lukasiak zzbbyy at gmail.com
Thu Sep 11 12:48:53 BST 2008

Hi there,

I am completely new to this SOAP thing - so excuse me if that is an
obvious question - but what does that above error mean?

Here is my script:

use strict;
use warnings;
use Data::Dumper;
use XML::Compile::WSDL11;
use XML::Compile::Transport::SOAPHTTP;

my $wsdlfile = 'smsweb.wsdl';

my $wsdl    = XML::Compile::WSDL11->new($wsdlfile);
my @op_defs = $wsdl->operations;

print Dumper( \@op_defs );

my $op      = $wsdl->operation('ADMNagiosTest');

# this rpcin parameter setting here is something that I tried to do to
fix the error, it did not help:

my $call    = $op->compileClient( rpcin => sub { my $soap = shift; [
map { XMLin($_) } @_ ] } );

#my $call    = $wsdl->compileClient('ADMNagiosTest');

my ($answer, $trace) = $call->({});
print Dumper( $answer, $trace );

--
Zbigniew Lukasiak