[Xml-compile] error: rpc style requires compileClient with rpcin parameters

Mark Overmeer mark at overmeer.net
Thu Sep 11 14:35:10 BST 2008

* Zbigniew Lukasiak (zzbbyy at gmail.com) [080911 11:48]:
> I am completely new to this SOAP thing - so excuse me if that is an
> obvious question - but what does that above error mean?

Apparently you have RPC encoded SOAP -I feel sorry for you ;-)

Did you have a look at the examples which are included in the
distribution.  Rpcin needs an ARRAY, not a code-ref... it is the
writer (input for the server).  Rpcout is the output of the
server, which you probably would like to decode using XMLin (a
valid way to do it)

       Mark at Overmeer.net                          solutions at overmeer.net