[Xml-compile] XML::Compile release 1.01

Mark Overmeer mark at overmeer.net
Thu Feb 12 08:47:38 GMT 2009

I have just released XML::Compile version 1.01.  Expect a few SOAP
related releases in the coming hour.

The main change is caused by [Jozef Kutej], which showed that schema's
with targetNamespace but without elementFormDefault="qualified" should
still have a namespace qualification on the root element by default.

Like in my tests, you may have to add the explicit compile() option
 elements_qualified => 'NONE'  (or TOP, qualified, unqualified, 0, 1)

   version 1.01: Thu Feb 12 09:39:50 CET 2009

        Fixes:

        - do not use /bin/pwd in t/pod.t

        - writer: report warnings when accepting a difficult construction.

        - key_rewrite(PREFIXED) options now do stack, without the
          possibility to get it rewritten twice.

        - reader: complain if no data was recognized. [Jozef Kutej]

        - handle schema's with targetNamespace but not qualified
          elements.  http://www.w3.org/TR/xmlschema-0/#UnqualLocals
          [Jozef Kutej]

        Improvements:

        - ::Schema::useSchema() let you share definitions between
          various ::Schema extensions.

        - document that XML::Compile::dataToXML() can be used as
          instance method as well.

       Mark at Overmeer.net                          solutions at overmeer.net