[Xml-compile] newbie question regarding headers and envelopes

Nicholas 'Techno-Viking' Wehr nwehr at divxcorp.com
Wed Jul 15 21:38:54 GMT 2009

Thanks for your time Mark. I've been a perl hacker for a decade, but for so=
me reason soap implementations can get tricky for me.

The wsp namespace is not declared - or at least it's not showing up in the =
wsdl file. The file was generated by a java toolkit.

If it helps - when I use soapUI it works right away without any extra chang=
es. Another team has also implemented this interface in php.

-nicholas