[Xml-compile] newbie question regarding headers and envelopes

Mark Overmeer mark at overmeer.net
Wed Jul 15 22:23:31 GMT 2009

* Nicholas 'Techno-Viking' Wehr (nwehr at divxcorp.com) [090715 21:38]:
> Thanks for your time Mark. I've been a perl hacker for a decade, but for some
> reason soap implementations can get tricky for me.

Explainable: after 10 years you will understand Perl, but you will
always stay wondered about the poorness of the SOAP spec and the
flood of vague extensions.

> If it helps - when I use soapUI it works right away without any extra
> changes. Another team has also implemented this interface in php.

Would help to see what the PHP guys used.  There are zillions of
extensions to SOAP, and I do not know which one this is. If it is
really popular, we may need to support it as well.

       Mark at Overmeer.net                          solutions at overmeer.net