[Xml-compile] Any progress on the WSDL2 parsing

Henrik Tougaard henrik+xmlcompile at adapt.dk
Mon Mar 9 21:34:09 GMT 2009

I remember from the announcement of this collection of nifty modules
that WSDL2 support could be expected in the foreseeable future.

I am now in the uncomfortable situation that I need WSDL2 for a project
at work. A project that is on a *very* tight schedule (how surprising)
and with a deadline uncomfortably close - this month.

How far way is WSDL2 support?
Unfortunately (due to the tight schedule) I have a defficiency of tuits,
so I can't supply the welcome patches.

Henrik Tougaard, Copenhagen Perl Mongers