[Xml-compile] Any progress on the WSDL2 parsing

Mark Overmeer mark at overmeer.net
Mon Mar 9 21:57:09 GMT 2009

* Henrik Tougaard (henrik+xmlcompile at adapt.dk) [090309 21:34]:
> I am now in the uncomfortable situation that I need WSDL2 for a project
> at work. A project that is on a *very* tight schedule (how surprising)
> and with a deadline uncomfortably close - this month.
> How far way is WSDL2 support?

I have not started with it, yet.  Sorry,

Is your need SOAP1.2 or SOAP1.1.  I can create a WSDL2 into Perl
quite simply, but that is without interpretation into ::Operation's.
So, what you get is cleanly parsed WSDL2 files.  Does that help?

Only once I saw a WSDL2 file.  Is it really being used?  ;-)
     (desperately looking for spare time as well)

       Mark at Overmeer.net                          solutions at overmeer.net