[Xml-compile] Is XML::Compile the right tool for writing a SOAP server?

Gert Doering gert at space.net
Sun Mar 22 10:44:56 GMT 2009

Hi,

On Sat, Mar 21, 2009 at 02:11:11PM +0100, Mark Overmeer wrote:
> As author of XML::Compile::*, I would really like to know what
> people need and add to the code.  Maybe, everyone can benefit
> from that work.

We currently tend to run everything under apache (since the machines
is hosting "user accessible" web front ends, and "program accessible"
SOAP interfaces).  Having everything in apache means we only have to
worry about things like proper IP address binding (IPv4 and IPv6!), SSL
certificates, HTTP/1.1 virtual hosts, access permissions and so on in
a single place.

Gert Doering
        -- NetMaster
--
Total number of prefixes smaller than registry allocations:  128645

Tel: +49 (89) 32356-444            USt-IdNr.: DE813185279