[Xml-compile] XML::Compile::SOAP12 2.00

Mark Overmeer mark at overmeer.net
Tue Nov 17 14:43:48 GMT 2009

* Brian Phillips (bpphillips+ml at gmail.com) [091117 13:50]:
> Mark - does it look like you will be implementing SOAP 1.2 support at any point
> in the future short of having this work sponsored?

There is an enormous number of XML protocols which are not supported by
Perl... and I implement them when I have a need for those myself.  Till
now, no-one has ever directly supported me for any of these developments.
So: SOAP1.2 is not there, because I did not had the need for it myself,
and no-one else tempted me with financial support.

(Currently working on a eXist (pure XML database) interface via XML-RPC.

       Mark at Overmeer.net                          solutions at overmeer.net