[Xml-compile] WSDL::Compile

"Alex J. G. Burzyński" ajgb at ajgb.net
Wed Nov 25 14:53:43 GMT 2009

Hi,

First I'd like to thank for your excellent XML::Compile module!

As my thanks I've created a WSDL::Compile::Serialize module that can
handle serializing the object data/hashref to and from
XML::Compile::SOAP::Client.

It's the first release, I haven't manage to write any tests yet - but we
use it at $work without any issues. So please take a look at examples/
dir until I find more time to write more docs/tests.

Please take a look and any feedback and patches are highly welcomed :)

Cheers,
Alex