[Xml-compile] Ports of type soap1.2 not supported (not loaded?)

Morad IGMIR migmir at alliancemca.com
Thu Apr 1 12:16:27 GMT 2010

Hello,

I'm having  issues using XML ::Compile ::WSDL11 to communicate with a MS
.NET type web service.

Everything works fine so far, except that $wsdl->printIndex fails with the
following error :

error: ports of type http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/soap12/ not supported
(not loaded?)

While I don't really care about using printIndex, the problem seems to be
that another module I'm depending on

(namely Catalyst ::Model ::Soap), seems to rely on it, and thus, fails
whenever I try creating a soap model using a microsoft wsdl.

Is there any workaround or fix  you could advise me ?  (I do not have
control over the ms . NET server btw)

Or is the only solution to get the wsdl first, then parse it using libxml
and delete the soap12 entries before feeding

The wsdl to XML ::Compile ::WSDL11 ?

Thanks in advance.